Thursday 30 January 2014

Pink Sunset

I stepped out of the white stretched limousine onto the red carpet. The premiere of my new film, 'Pink Sunset' was being held at the Grand Palace Theatre. As I gracefully walked down the red carpet, fans cried 'Helena, Helena!' demanding that I stop to sign autographs. One fan in his exuberance came riding onto the red carpet on a bicycle dressed as a gorilla ! In my haste to avoid a collision with the crazed primate I attempted to dash into the theatre however one of my stiletto shoes caught in my long Vivenne Westwood gown and I stumbled to the floor and everyone laughed!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Evie - I think this is certainly your 'finest hour' yet! What fabulous word choice: exuberance, gracefully and primate! Could you add some of these words to our Class Word Wall in the morning?

    Top work from a top writer !

    Mr W

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Evie amazing word choice. Of course Helena had to be in it, ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated